With Customer Service you can establish if you will be getting a refund or simply exchanging a product. Tuning is available in one of two methods: -Bench Flash ; This involves removing the ECU and shipping it to be tuned using UPs labels that are sent to you by email. My trip computer says 50 mpg, but my manual calculations give only 38 mpg. Various upgrades may also affect results. : * Today's 7,000+ jobs in Wrocaw, Dolnolskie, Poland. The customer service was absolutely excellent! This tune will allow your vehicle to run properly and more efficiently with a Rawtek DPF & EGR Delete kit while conservatively improving overall performance. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. All other types of items such as, clutch kits, turbo kits, gauges, tunes, etc., that are not manufactured by Rawtek and are sold under brand names other than Rawtek, are no longer returnable after 30 days. Good power and great economy. ber Turbo Install Kit (as listed here) 3-bar MAP Sensor, Fits the Following: Everything is still daily driver, however power levels are starting to go up. The stock muffler will quiet down the exhaust enough for most people but the resonator will provide a smoother, more refined tone. One car with stage II, .205s and stock turbo. V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. If you do not have your order number, please indicate when your order was purchased and the full name you used upon ordering. I also got the dynamic EGR and dynamic idle, and both are working great. To date we have not heard any incidents of clutches slipping. I have a stage 3 and pp520 nozzles and I love it! If you are concerned, talk to your dealership and explain that the tuning does not alter turbo boost pressure or fuel pump pressure. CR170 Stage 3 Built by AARodriguez and tuned by JR Auto Performance, BMW 335D / X5D Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer, Project Race Wagon: 2015 Golf Sportwagen Street/Track Build, BMW Diesel Common CEL Codes - Troubleshooting Help Resource, BMW M57 Injector Codes on 335d and X5 35d, 4687: Throttle Valve Actuator code troubleshooting - BMW M57 Diesel, 4990: Exhaust backpressure sensor before turbocharger, plausibility, Low Rail Pressure! You don't mention if you roll coal every time you tag the throttle, but I will guess you do. If you do not tune the DSG transmission to match the increased torque, you will experience rough shifts that could damage your transmission over time. I'd also do stage 3.5, but I have a DSG and don't want to ruin my flywheel. If you own a TDI, you need this tune. With the Malone tune the power stays on consistently without any noticeable drop off until past 4500rpm and im sure that this is due to the removal of the restrictive exhaust. Love the tune. Please check if there are any special packaging instructions to ensure that no shipping damage occurs. I think if you figure your multiplier with a gps you will probably find you are getting low to mid 40's. This is the 3rd car Ive had tunes by Malone, always such a huge difference, mpg are better, performance is greatly improved. 06-30-2021 03:51 PM #3. What is the reason for this. This tune is designed for minimizing fuel consumption and not for maximum power. -Flashzilla device; We ship you a small handheld tuner that you use to read the factory file and email it to us for tuning. It is now significantly faster than my 4.2 D3 A8 was. Unit Converter MPG is up too, i used to average around 42-44mpg, The trip to the installer i got 38.2 and the trip back i got 49.2 at 70mph with AC on without even trying. If you plan on keeping the stock rear exhaust with muffler then you can get away with not having the resonator. If an item being returned was grouped with other items, the portion of the original shipping cost to be refunded will be determined based on that items weight and volume. Once we receive the parts and verify that they are all in good condition, we will refund your order, minus the shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee. I went ahead with all the ad ons also. JavaScript is disabled. 1999.5-2003 VW Jetta TDI Goes to show how much the emission system chokes the engine. 295LB-FT WTQ (+70LB-FT wheel torque over stock) Increased fuel economy, often up to 10+MPG better. The Rawtek DPF Delete Downpipe and other performance exhaust parts, will actually make your car more dependable. I had to contact malone and I have nothing but good stuff to say. We offer these both for purchase or rental. Can anyone explain the graphs? I could take them off and see what happens i suppose. SACHS/LuK VR6 Clutch Kit 17-036 (South Bend Stage 2 Daily +$235, Stage 2 Endurance +$275 ) To return or exchange an item, you must first contact Customer Service by email,info@rawtekinc.com, or phone, 613-674-5778. RequiredUpgrades 1999.5-2003 VW Golf TDI Though this tuning method adds a bit of cost, it saves you thehassle and down time associated with removing and shipping out your ECM. Purchase (+$190.00) Idkthe wind fairing and rack probably don't help a lot. I purchased a Stage 2 Malone tune for the TDI and it is wonderful. Rest assured that the check engine light will still be 100% functional and in the event that there is a problem with something unrelated to your exhaust in the future, the light will come on to notify you. Malone 2.0 cjaa stages explained. Codes 4560, 4570 and more for BMW Diesel - Rail Pressure Plausibility delivery controlled, Error code 4BDC: Fuel presupply control - X5 E70 35D, BMW DDE Installation Guide and Troubleshooting - No Start, 2015 TDI Tuning - Flashzilla V3 User Guide - Malone Tuning, How to change a G40 Cam position sensor - 10 minute job, CKRA Passat Logging Guide - VCDS - Malone Tuning, AARodriguez Corp. - Off Road Use Only Disclaimer, AARodriguez Corp. TDI Build with RyanP's 2260 kit, Malone Stage 4 Tune for VE TDIs (AAR1155), Malone Stage 2 Tune for VE TDI - (1996-2003) (AAR573), Malone Tuning (Stage 1) VE Tune for ALH (AAR373), Malone Stage 1.5 tune for VE TDI Engines (AAR392), Malone Eco tune for VE TDI Engines (AAR678), New Release! Please refer to our Return Procedure (below): If an item is defective before you install it, or simply not as advertised, you have 60 days from the shipping date, to return that item to us for a. refund, of the full amount including shipping, or exchange. You will need to return the defective part to us. RELIABLY! The resonator eliminates drone entirely and brings the overal volume down to a reasonable yet sporty level. Recently took the Touareg camping with a fully loaded car, while your could certainly feel the weight around the mountain roads the power was just consistent throughout my hill climb. Yes! Designed to keep emissions intact. *15% is an average based on customer feedback and experience with our test vehicle. V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. She attended Liverpool Institute High School for Girls and Childwall College.. Career. If an item is brand new and in good condition but simply not needed, you can still return that item for a refund or credit. merging into traffic, you better have it pointed where you intend to go, because if you shower down on the throttle, it will surprise you how fast a big ol' tank like this can move. Yes! ECM Removal Guide -MK6 & 2014 Jetta, Beetle & Passat TDI, ECM Removal Guide-MK5 Jetta, JSW, Golf & Audi A3 TDI. how to remove speed limiter on pride mobility scooter joanns omaha propresenter 7 update When your parts arrive please check them for damage. If an item is damaged in transit, you must notify us within 5 business days of the delivery date. I did mine a few weeks ago. TheTuneZilla is a handheld programmer that connects to your vehicles OBDII port and allows you to tune your ECM without removing it from the vehicle. That being said when I looked at the numbers the power gain is very minimal going to stage 2 so I'm not sure it's worth going back to get flashed again . Removing or tampering with any factory emissions components is illegal. Hey, just wondering if anybody has a Malone stage 3 on their mk4 Alh Jetta and would like to tell me how much of a jump it is from the stage 1 or if it is worth it? at 42k miles i experienced a very long and hot REGEN which caused the DPF to crack and fail internally. Stage 2 Tune for3.0L V6 TDI - Touareg and Q7, 2009-2010 must be bench flashed -removal guide available here, 2012-2014 can be OBD tuned with our Flashzilla V3. Tunezilla (previously Malone Tuning) tune for all VW TDIs with CBEA or CJAA Engine codes. As long as you have a resonator or you are keeping your stock rear exhaust with muffler, your car will not drone. Burnt out EGT Sensors (can cause DPF to fail), Condensation in EGR leading to water locking the engine. Cookie Notice Borg Warner CR170 Stage 3 Turbo Upgrade for 2.0L CR TDI, Environment and Quietness - High Flow Cat and Resonator. If an item is, we will ship you a replacement right away, no charge. This tune will allow your vehicle to run properly and more efficiently with a Rawtek DPF & EGR Delete kit while significantly improving overall performance. Download a copy to your FlashZilla device and upload it to your computer. The car runs smoother, faster, better than new! If item(s) were purchased during a "free shipping" promotion, there will be a shipping cost deducted from the refund in addition to the restocking fee. I would like anybody with experience to chime in and tell me what I'm missing or need to take a look at. See our Return Policy for more details. Our experts at TuneZilla have tried several spare parts options and have opted for a simple and inexpensive tool that allows you to scan codes via the OBD port directly to your mobile device! A few days later, I was at Stage 2. Your car will be MORE reliable. Dealer quoted 3000$ for replacement and of course that meant going back to stock tune which in my book wasn't going to happen. 1999.5-2003 VW Golf TDI 1999.5-2003 VW Jetta TDI 1998-2003 VW New Beetle TDI *This kit is meant to be sold as a complete kit for a stock car to upgrade. AreYouRestarted7 3 mo. Pretty sure the clutch will be 100% fine on stage 2 based on what I've read, but is it even worth going back and paying more for a new flash as it's only 9HP/9TQ increase? Malone Tuning - Stage 2 Tune 3.0L V6 TDI (AAR1581) $649.00. Clutch To return or exchange an item, you must first contact Customer Service by email, info@rawtekinc.com, or phone, 1-855-RAWTEK1. We still maintain total daily driveability and reliability. Stage 2 with DPF delete: No black smoke at idel or cruise, but yes under hard acceleration. After. Turbo Adapter (2 or 1 3/8) We are also not responsible for lost or stolen packages and all such claims must be processed through the shipping company. CR170 Stage 3 Built by AARodriguez and tuned by JR Auto Performance, BMW 335D / X5D Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer, Project Race Wagon: 2015 Golf Sportwagen Street/Track Build, BMW Diesel Common CEL Codes - Troubleshooting Help Resource, BMW M57 Injector Codes on 335d and X5 35d, 4687: Throttle Valve Actuator code troubleshooting - BMW M57 Diesel, 4990: Exhaust backpressure sensor before turbocharger, plausibility, Low Rail Pressure! Malone Tuning 2.0L CR 16v TDI Round Port Stage 4 Turbo Kit 2.0L CR TDI 16v Stage 4 (Round Port) Part Number: MTGTB Our products have moved to TuneZilla.com Purchase at TuneZilla Description * Each turbo's horsepower figure depends on your car's configuration and tune aggressiveness. V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. Therefore, no orders can be canceled after receiving our electronic Order Confirmation email. The tuning is fairly simple, but does require a loader. The tune itself was great as it had higher peak torque at 2k RPM and made the car a lot of fun to drive. 18 psi on stock turbo. The following parts or products areNOT RETURNABLEfor whatever reason: All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Cancellations may be accommodated if the order has not yet been packed or shipped. Austin Richard Post (born July 4, 1995), [1] known professionally as Post Malone, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. 1998-2003 VW New Beetle TDI. You will need to return the defective part to us. No i haven't with a gps, just the car dash. Malone Tuning - Stage 1 Tune 3.0L V6 TDI (AAR1580) $599.00 Choose Options DPF Delete for Audi Q5 & A6 (AAR1624) $1,237.49 Choose Options VW 3.0L CR TDI Touareg & Q7 Downpipe Kit by BuzzKen (2009-2012) (AAR2097) $839.99 Choose Options Recommended Malone Stage 3 Tune for VE TDIs (AAR393) $299.00 Choose Options YES! If an item is being returned to stock simply because it is not needed, original shipping charges will not be refunded. After 90 days from the initial order date, brand new, non defective items such as exhaust or intake components that are manufactured by Rawtek and sold under the Rawtek brand are no longer returnable. This RMA number should be clearly visible on the outside of the box. This is the best bang for your buck. Seems to be a little temperamental and outside temperature seems to matter, but worth the money for the gains. 0 days from the initial order date, brand new, non defective items that are manufactured by Rawtek and sold under the Rawtek brand are no longer returnable. This Stage 2 tune that I have is supposed to take the car from 240hp/406ftlb to 305hp/490ftlb. Note that this setup will require a clutch upgrade for manual car or a DSG tune for an automatic transmission. If an item being returned was grouped with other items, the portion of the original shipping cost to be refunded will be determined based onthat items weight and volume. Very easy and great customer service. ECO Kit is the basic Delete Kit and retains the existing (factory) muffler, while the Max Performance is from the turbo back with the full catback and tip (dual on golf, Jetta, Sportwagen and Beetle and single on Passat). The TuneZilla allows you to upgrade, downgrade or reset your ECM to stock as you wish. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. in case additional information is required. Notes: DSG tuning is separate from ECM tuning. Throttle response was improved also. Thisis our preferred method and we will not offer a bench flash if Flashzilla tuning is available. I realize this topic has probably been beaten to death, but I was looking at the dyno charts and I notice the Kerma tune on stock hardware is making comparable HP and a LOT more torque than a stage 3 Malone tune with an updated turbo. Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.rawtekinc.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Sprint 520 is also a good choice if you have a lower budget, they don't offer the same MPG gains that the Bosio PP520 and DLC1019s offer but they are your best "bang for your buck". We offer these both for purchase or rental. Now my JSW (w/ 170K) is a blast to drive. PD-TDI-001 Qty: Availability: In Stock $349.00 Add to Cart Free Shipping Stage 5 Custom - With FlashZilla V3 Power results vary depending on your modifications Requires any turbo upgrade, including compound turbos, VCDS logging. You will need to return the defective part to us. 2L G70 or G60 Gear Oil (Depending on Climate) Basic mechanical skills and some specialized tools are required so if you are not accustomed to working on your car, we recommend that you take the installation to a reputable shop. The APR tune peaked at 2000rpm and sharply dropped as the RPM passed 3k. Stage 2: Stage 2 tune adds an additional 10 hp and 15 tq over . We will do our best to accommodate order cancellations, but if for any reason we are unable to do so, you may return the product. You will have to return the damaged parts to us, again at no charge to y. Power is even higher even though on paper they are very similar in terms of peak numbers but what i didnt expect is the width of the power band. Rear Main Seal 06A103171A Flash, ECU, Chip, Tune, CBEA, CJAA, CR, Common Rail, Commonrail, DSG tuning, cr140, cr 140, mk5, mk6, mk2, malone tune, tune zilla. Some dealerships will look for any excuse to deny a warranty claim. TuneZilla is the best VW TDI tuner out there, bar none! If item(s) were purchased during a "free shipping" promotion, there will be a shipping cost deducted from the refund in addition to the restocking fee. With a few emails between, took just under 5 hours to get the new tune back. Kit Includes: With Customer Service you can establish if you will be getting a refund or simply exchanging a product. Purchased loaders ship immediately, while rental loaders are shipped according to availability and purchase order. For vehicles from the 2000 model year only. All shipments are insured for the full value. Stage 4 custom compressor housings anyone? If loud and raw is what you are after then you do not need it. The tune and delete made a world or difference on my golf! Stage 1 with DPF delete: No black smoke at idle or cruise, but some under hard acceleration. There are two ways you can get your DSG transmission tuned: Have an authorized TuneZilla Dealer tune it for you. Mk4 Transmission Stretch Bolt Kit Placemotorsport. Be honest with yourself in how you will drive it the majority of the time, pick your components, and let your tuner do his thing. Malone Tuning Power your engine with a Malone Tune Stage 4 2.0L CR TDI 2009-2014 Golf/Jetta/Beetle Learn More Self-serve ECU Tuning Upload your engine or transmission file here to instantly build or order tunes! That is a huge, easy to do power increase for the money. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from inadequate packaging. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This is why we strongly suggest a resonator when buying a complete turbo back exhaust. If the purchase was made with a debit or credit card. As long as the proper TuneZilla software is installed in conjunction with the DPF delete downpipe and midpipe, you will NOT have a check engine light on for anything related to the exhaust system. The Stage 2 gets the most performance and fuel economy possible out of your TDI without having to upgrade the turbo. If an item is defective, damaged, not as advertised, not compatible with the application listed in the description, we will refund you for the full amount, including shipping, or exchange the item for another. Whether you put the 3 stuff on there or not you could try to hammer mod the IQ higher. In the mean time you can find many exhaust sound clips from some of our existing customers here. The Stage 3 tune is designed to work with the Borg Warner CR170 Stage 3 Turbo Upgrade and a Rawtek DPF & EGR Delete kit. The tune is just as smooth as OEM tune, it just has a lot more power. If an item does not fit a certain application listed in the description you can return the item at any time for a full refund, including shipping, or exchange it for an item that does fit, if available. All the power increases are made without the added stress of increased turbo boost pressure or fuel pump pressure. The only drawback is if you have the EGR disabled . Feb 14, 2019. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. of Torque! However, once an order has been confirmed, it is immediately processed for shipping. If an item is being returned to stock simply because it is not needed, original shipping charges will not be refunded. To have your return shipping paid for, please package up your parts and let us know the weight and dimensions. We will do our best to accommodate order cancellations, but if for any reason we are unable to do so, you may return the product. (Off-Road ONLY): * Do you understand that products which modify emissions systems are for off-road use only and are NOT street legal? Big, big gains 3k-4k RPM. Some versions of factory ECM programming do not throw codes when a "wrong" MAP is installed, but a 3 bar MAP will give 20% more boost than the tune requests generally causing a spike. If an item being returned was grouped with other items, the portion of the original shipping cost to be refunded will be determined based on. Went stock-> stage 2 with Malone and it requires a DPF delete, but that delete is what really wakes up our cars. and our How long does it take to install the Rawtek DPF delete kit? Garrett VNT17 Turbocharger Remember that you can always reinstall your original parts if a major warranty issue should arrise. Doing about 70-75 for about 3/4 of it. NOT ALL PRODUCTS/PARTSARE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS. I'm pretty sure youd need a clutch too, the DSG just needs a trans tune to bump it up to handle up to 300ish hp. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This tune will allow your vehicle to run properly and more efficiently with a Rawtek DPF & EGR Delete kit but will not require you to tune your DSG transmission. CR170 Stage 3 Built by AARodriguez and tuned by JR Auto Performance, BMW 335D / X5D Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer, Project Race Wagon: 2015 Golf Sportwagen Street/Track Build, BMW Diesel Common CEL Codes - Troubleshooting Help Resource, BMW M57 Injector Codes on 335d and X5 35d, 4687: Throttle Valve Actuator code troubleshooting - BMW M57 Diesel, 4990: Exhaust backpressure sensor before turbocharger, plausibility, Low Rail Pressure! In most cases this translates to about 5 - 8 MPG better than stock. Increased fuel economy, often up to 10+MPG better. Other television roles include playing a nurse called Bobbie in Victoria Wood's dinnerladies. If we do not have stock or you are simply not satisfied with theproductwe will issue you a refund for the full amount including shipping. For more information, please see our Refunds are normally processed and credited within 24-72 business hours afterour warehouse receivesyour part(s). Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. CR170 Stage 3 Built by AARodriguez and tuned by JR Auto Performance, BMW 335D / X5D Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer, Project Race Wagon: 2015 Golf Sportwagen Street/Track Build, BMW Diesel Common CEL Codes - Troubleshooting Help Resource, BMW M57 Injector Codes on 335d and X5 35d, 4687: Throttle Valve Actuator code troubleshooting - BMW M57 Diesel, 4990: Exhaust backpressure sensor before turbocharger, plausibility, Low Rail Pressure! All shipments are insured for the full value. When your parts arrive please check them for damage. They both smoke on hard acceleration but still deliver decent economy and good power. Stage 1 with .205 nozzles felt the fastest, stage 2 not as much response but a linear smoke free acceleration. Just need to bolt up the Rawtek exhaust and should be good to go. , it may take an additional 1-7 business day(s) for your financial institution to reflect the credit back onyour account. of Torque! Pure awesomeness. Once the returned part(s)has/have been inspected and processed,the refund will be credited to the payment method you used to buy the item(s) you ordered. I've been wanting to get a tune for quite some time now. Only issue is the software is a little tough to use and install. Borg Warner CR170 Stage 3 Turbo for MK5 & MK6 TDI - 03L253016G (AAR523) Was: $1,089.00 Now: $1,035.00 Pre-Order Now 2009-2015 VW 2.0L TDI Economy Package (AAR2477) $1,929.90 Choose Options Malone Tuning DSG Tune - Golf/Jetta/New Beetle/Passat (AAR403) $399.00 Choose Options Recommended Please expect to be contacted bycustomer servicein case additional information is required. *calculated using a standard 15% drivetrain loss. If you want something a little more subtle or you do a lot of long distance driving, then you do need it. This tune has refined the drive-ability of my T3 Touareg, throttle response improved, less gear changing, pulls harder in gear vs down shifting. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. [3] Known for his variegated vocals, Malone has gained acclaim for blending genres and subgenres of hip hop, pop, R&B, and trap. All returns must be sent back to our head office at the following address: Returns Department c/o Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. 100 Concession Road 1 Chute-a-Blondeau, ON K0B 1B0 Canada. Legally speaking No, your warranty should not be affected because there is no added stress placed on your original parts. * IF YOU PURCHASE A FLASHZILLA TUNE, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE* IF YOU PURCHASED A TUNE WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE PART(S) OR KIT(S), PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THEY DO NOT SHIP AT THE SAME TIME, FLASHZILLA DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM MALONE TUNING AND NOT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE. Results may vary. The tune is so amazing! Stage 1 plus: Stage 1 tune w/ deletes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If the purchase was made with a debit or credit cardor PayPal, it may take an additional 1-7 business day(s) for your financial institution to reflect the credit back onyour account. Went down to lower mainland yesterday to Malone in Langley, Owain installed stage 2.0 files and AdBlue delete. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. All items sold in our online store can be returned for a full, hassle free refund, exchange or credit. When ever possible, we encourage that you pack your parts to be returned in the original packaging. Stage 1 Tune for3.0L V6 TDI - Touareg and Q7, 2009-2010 must be benchflashed - removal guide available here, 2012-2014 can be OBD tuned with our Flashzilla V3, https://www.tunemyeuro.com/flashzilla-v3/, Chevrolet C10 powered by BMW M57 Diesel Engine. Quick view Details. Your taller tires will show less miles traveled. Super car territorythe BMW 335D JR4 Class - 464 WHP and 715 Ft. Lbs. I upgraded my injectors about 6 months ago, and have been smoking on and off because of it. First of all, the resonator is 100% straight through and causes zero power loss and because of it's unique shape it will not affect ground clearance. The current headache with a Mercedes Certified Dealer or finding a local store with the proper diagnostic tools is enough to drive anyone crazy. Will I have a Check Engine Light after doing the DPF Delete Kit? Gobs of torque and still 10L/100km or better economy. Under normal driving conditions we see up to a *15% increase in MPG. Vehicles older than 2000 require ECU removal and physical chip swapping which cannot be done at ECS Tuning. Fun factor went thru the roof, and the fuel econ increased too. What's moreTuneZilla Tunes are designed not to push the engine or turbo beyond their physical limitations. At 22k i had APR tune installed along with a number of suspension upgrades, big brakes and wheels. This tune had a nice power boost, and my car has almost completely quit smoking under had acceleration. Chevrolet C10 powered by BMW M57 Diesel Engine. I also have the tires that are 8% bigger. Choose Options. The customer service is even better!! South Bend Stage 2 Endurance K70038-HD-OCE (+$275.00), Select an option Log Viewer Upload your engine or transmission log files here to view interactive charts! Once we receive the parts and verify that they are all in good condition, we will refund your order, minus the shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk. Malone Tuning. of Torque! My 3.0TDI is my first diesel. For any further assistance, please contact us via phone (1-8. to speak with a customer service representative. Your DSG transmission must be tuned on the vehicle, meaning we cannot tune it by mail order. Follow me on YouTube: The following stages require a DSG Tune if you have an automatic transmission!It has to be installed at your local TuneZilla dealer. You may cancel your order at any time prior to receiving our order confirmation. Yes! Regardless, more power and more mpg make this well worth it (even if VW paid for it)! By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.rawtekinc.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse. I had to contact malone because my ECU was not in the database. All other types of items such as,S&B Intakes andFlashzillas, that are not manufactured by Rawtek and are sold under brand names other than Rawtek, are no longer returnable after 30 days. V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. If an item is defective, damaged, not as advertised, not compatible with the application listed in the description, we will refund you for the full amount, including shipping, or exchange the item for another.