Hey, we're only human but you'd swear our friendly customer service staff are superhuman! Yes! only $ (35% off), Sale Price from 212.87 I think we just know that symbol so well it helps out.". We create high-quality Steel home decor from high-quality American steel. No push buttons to fool with, each section locks as it's goes up. For the next three months he made more than 50 flags. Your order qualifies for free shipping The Utah man tried multiple jobs in a variety of industries, when one day he, somewhat accidentally, launched his own business. Service: Join to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. (25% off), Sale Price USD 14.88 Congratulations! Veteran Owned and Operated. All rights reserved. Flag Collection Fire Department Sign from $79.99. "Despite the medical stuff, I felt I had an onus to get it done," he said. OTHER ITEMS YOU MIGHT LIKE Tattered Pledge Of Allegiance Flag From $149.95 American Eagle Flag From $149.95 Made In USA Flag From $149.95 OLD GLORY From $99.95 Shane Henderson of Metal Art of Wisconsin holds one of his American made products. Replaced Check Out Our Veteran Made Metal Flag Selection For The Very Best In Unique Or Custom, Handmade Pieces From Our Shops. Hand-crafted patriotic artwork created right in the heart of Tennessee. This durable metal classic American Flag is CNC precision laser cut on durable, thick gauge aluminum. Las Vegas Metro PD Made in the USA. Join to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Reinforced with two metal grommets for added durability. This wooden American flag craft kit is acreative way to teach kids about American history. Vandenbrink disagrees with the latter. Each flag is meticulously handcrafted using the latest in CNC Fiber Laser technology. Ordered my 48 American flag early December and received it in time for Christmas! On sale. You can never go wrong with letting them decide! Original Price USD 74.00 Made in the USA. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. MADE IN THE U.S.A. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Learn more. 800-344-8421 M-Fri 8am 5pm PST. Shop NOW. or e-mail for Please. You made it so easy to get what I wanted and the way I wanted it. (60% off), Sale Price from 56.14 Vandenbrink has seen a variety of doctors and has been told the episodes are either from head trauma or from post-traumatic stress disorder. these times. div.AuthorizeNetSeal a{text-decoration:none;color:black;} It's time to get all thosemilitary, law enforcement, and first responder challenge coins keepsakes out of the drawer and display them proudly on a wood American Flag! USA FAVORITES. ModernDecayStudios (562) $99.99 FREE shipping American flag metal steel sign, patriotic wall hanging decor, military army Veterans Memorial Day US flag gift, Fourth of July shelf decor BurkeMetalWork (2,149) $30.00 FREE shipping Military Veteran USA Flag / Metal Art Sign ZICMotorsports (1,077) $74.95 FREE shipping To everyone involved I say good job. (20% off), Sale Price USD 2.84 What looks like the colors red, white and blue painted onto the surface is actually, in the most basic of terms, a manipulation of rust. Staley is part of the veteran community here that supports each other. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Here's What Customers Are (50% off), Sale Price USD 96.00 This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, online since 2004, all of our flags are made of the finest materials from the USA. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. shows." Full Selection of State Flags, Military Flags, Religious Flags, and Lapel Pins. Retired, and all other Veterans APO-FPO Shipping. Rustic Wooden Flags -Add custom engraved script or logos- THAT Flag Co - THAT Flag Company Best Selling Products Traditional United States Rustic Wood Flag (51) From $149.95 THAT Flag Company Watch on BS Brenda S. I am absolutely in love with this! We not only employ veterans, but were founded by them. All American Gifts! This Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. The result surprised Vandenbrink: A large piece of metal, withrustic but beautiful stars and stripes. than Dedicated also toall the men and woman in uniformwho have served, and who arecurrently serving our great nation,the United States Of America. Palm Springs, CA 92262 Personalized US Veterans Flag Metal Sign Gift, Army Wall Art Monogram, Metal Sign For US Veteran, Custom US Veteran Steel Sign Wall Decor eyede (51) $39.95 Personalized American Flag Door Hanger Metal Wall Art--Gift for Veteran--Military Service Memorial Sign GoodVibesMetal (9,214) $51.60 $86.00 (40% off) FREE shipping More colors Your options and range of cost was perfect to decide what I could afford and what I could not. USD 45.62, USD 60.84 E-commerce, Hand Crafted. . Please. We make permanent your most patriotic memories. At Metalheads, we strive to give you a piece of what the flag means to us: sacrifice, honor, and timelessness. Congratulations! Spartan Helmet Flag (1) From $149.95. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Great product, stand behind it, and all American. from 56.14, from 70.19 USD 22.00, USD 44.00 Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. USD 2.84, USD 3.55 Original Price USD 120.00 Our products are proudly handmade by American veterans. USD 55.50, USD 74.00 USD 14.88, USD 19.85 Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. USD 68.34, USD 113.90 Original Price USD 19.85 Display. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Disabled vet launches successful American flag company. We recommend placing the art by a window or in areas with lighting that simulate daylight. 48.33, 74.36 100% USA Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. 800-344-8421, Call APO-FPO today and or redistributed. $ 100.00 Patriotic Theme Battle Cross Black N Copper Free shipping! You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Quality not what you expected? CNC precision laser cut on durable, thick gauge aluminum. Read our Cookie Policy. the internet picture AR Flag . Original Price from 57.60 Today, his company, Iron Mountain Designs, has an 8,000-square-foot production facility in Salt Lake City, where he has a team, and an expanded business, making custom ironwork and furniture for other businesses. kindness especially during We deliver the highest quality artwork available on the market today. This durable metal classic American Flag is CNC precision laser cut on durable, thick gauge aluminum. All of this is possible because of the outpouring of love from our supporters.75 Veteran Jobs Created100K Hours of American Manufacturing Labor$1.7M for Veteran and Serving Charities! "I just couldn't remember how I made them," he said. for Now: $27.97. FIRST RESPONDER ARTWORK Give the Perfect Gift Digital Gift Card Wether it's for a picky person or you're just not sure what to get. You know, don't stack anything on the flag.". Show your Service Pride displaying your full color Vietnam Veteran Flag with Eagle and Shield Graphics. 870 E. Research DR. Suite 8 Palm Springs, CA 92262 . FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS!!! Veterans Flag Depot has been offering flagsonline since 2004, all of our flags are made of the finest materials from the USA. American Flag with Deer from $79.99. I'm sure my husband would be happy with the choice I made for his flag. This artwork was created by a world-class artist to honor the military. USD 84.90, USD 141.50 $99.95 $199.90. "And that's what we're getting.".