I didn't mean to yell at you, I was just worried you were gone. (, Almost gets eaten by a tiger shark named Tom. My. What have I done? Yeah B, I wanna hear what you think about this.. (, Almost suffers from a Cone Snail sting. Ok normally Im not up for rules but heres a few It had been 3 hours since I left. it's the octonauts, but gay. What was he doing? Who would've guessed a life-threatening situation would lead a river otter named Nessa to the one place-and sea otter-she belongs? just some stories i decided to write after an idea popped into my head the idea in question:shellington was in his lab working when tunip comes in and offers him a kelp cake then leaves the rest on the table shellington brings 2 more chemicals to work on when he trips and causes all 3 chemicals to fall onto the kelp cakes tunip comes to the table and takes them unknowing of it being infested with chemicals shellington panics and tells captain barnacles and so the 2 have to stop everyone from eating them but one of the crew members slips past and ends up eating a kelp cake, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (42), | Gyakuten Saiban | Ace Attorney (2), Layton Kyouju Series | Professor Layton Series (1), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii (Octonauts) (17), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts) (7), Captain Barnacles & Kwazii (Octonauts) (6), Random Headcanons Fight Me Or Don't Please Don't, | Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! I've been trying to program the ship's new computer system for days now and I'm just very tired. Peso: She hasn't slept for awhile, I bet she is very tired. An AU where The Octonauts is actually a children's reality TV show. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for marketing purposes. How will she handle all the new challenges that come with becoming a crewmate and even finding love? Tweak moved the rocks and they got Shellington free except for his leg. octonauts fanfiction barnacles hurt. Just don't get stuck in anymore rock piles and we'll be good, deal? Can also include blood. (, Almost suffers from a cone snail sting. Over the course of writing this my writing has grown and I want to show that by basically redoing it. What secrets do they keep? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Will: A rock mover wrasse, we move around loose coral and rocks to make our nests. (, Almost gets eaten by a crocodile and almost drowns when his helmet is deactivated. Shellington: You should rest. When I got into the Launch Bay, I saw Tweak and Captain Barnacles talking about ordering new things for the Gups. And their brothers try to keep them hidden of their true identities as humans. (, Almost gets hurt along with Peso when the Gup-A collides with the Gup-E. (, Almost gets completely lost in a hidden lake. ; Mixed Animal Species Team: The team are undersea explorers . (, Almost drowns after being eaten by a giant clam. Captain Barnacles: Octonauts, Shellington crashed the Gup-A, and now he has passed out in the Gup. When the Octonauts split up to do different work in the Atlantic Coast any number of things could happen. Downstairs. (, Almost gets crushed by a fallen beam but ends up with his tail trapped while trying to retrieve his grandfather's spyglass. Octonauts, let's do this! I hope you guys enjoy it. Peso has! From the first day he joins the Octonauts--a team of highly trained shifters tasked to Explore, Rescue, and Protect the creatures in the world's oceans--Peso finds himself falling for both the Captain and the first mate. Captain Barnacles: .relationship. I sighed and turned to the Octo-Hatch where within seconds, Peso would pop out of it. in short Barnacles drugged Peso which cause him to stay up really really late last night to only for him go to bed around five o'clock in the morning which is bad poor thing have a headache now. What a day! Tweak: You got it, Cap. Shellington: I will Peso. One time, she said, "Apologies cause amazing things to happen; but fake apologies cause destruction." (, Almost gets eaten by a great white shark. overall just much angst and sad feelings ;-; doesn't really fit with cannon but not too outlandish, Working Up In Vegas Leads To Something, Jack and Henry love the Octonauts you can not change my mind, Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons. He tried to move the rocks, but he was to small. Peso: I believe I can. He pulled the trigger and the flare shot up, lighting the sky. From the first day he joins the Octonauts--a team of highly trained shifters tasked to Explore, Rescue, and Protect the creatures in the world's oceans--Peso finds himself falling for both the Captain and the first mate. She likes him, it's so obvious. (Idk how to write summaries, this is a Kwazii centric story where he almost freaking died from hypothermia because I was bored. When Peso does something not so great to Codish, Captain Barnacles decides to strike revenge. We just wanted to talk to you. It felt like hours, but suddenly, someone lifted me up. Dashi, if I have to, I'm going to take your camera away." ( (Acctually, NONE of the art in here is mine)) My story of how I met the Octonauts and Became part of there team/family. Though as no no knows, two witches have been born into this world of magic. (, Almost perishes in the Amazon while searching for "the hidden city". This includes many OCs throughout the stories but they hopefully aren't confusing. And it may not have a title and it may be formatted differently. title says it all. Kwazii: Now hold on a minute, What do you want us to do eh matey? Who would've guessed a life-threatening situation would lead a river otter named Nessa to the one place-and sea otter-she belongs? A little breathing room between Parts! (, Almost drowns when he gets buried under a pile of ice with, Almost gets consumed by hot bubbles in a cave with lava underground. What goes on behind the scenes? Dashi? Sometimes I believed I had a small crush on her. The Last of The Demigods by Not_Tireless_158 Fandoms: Hetalia: Axis Powers, The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types, The Little Mermaid - All Media Types, Beauty and the Beast - All Media Types, Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types, Deadpool - All Media Types, Spider-Man - All Media Types, Dungeons & Dragons - All Media Types, The Octonauts . I take suggestions, but keep in mind that I am not obligated to do your reques Based off of @isobeljones2000's story, so I don't own anything except my OC. Subscribe: http://goo.gl/DzwvWvThe Octonauts are an adventure team who expl. (, Almost gets crashed on the bottom of a trench. (, Almost crashes into a mountain in a malfunctioning Octo-Ray. Captain Barnacles. I swam out with my camera, and began snapping pictures of everything I could find in there. + More stories. [he begins to dig his way back into the rocks]. Will: Hey it was my pleasure. Will: I think I did actually, was he a big furry looking fellow? (he and shellington head up to HQ). The voices suddenly faded out, and I could see light appearing. Now, darkness covered my view of the ocean. I liked him, but it was completely obvious he didn't like me. We'll be there by sundown. Everyone knew he likes Tweak. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. (, Almost gets caught in a windstorm after being tangled in tree branches. :good choice she is loving and caring but most of all adventuruszzssssssfff. I might know a thing or two about why. Peso: We were just talking about Dashi, she just doesn't seem herself lately. They were burned in this magical land, as they were too powerful and dangerous. Kwazii: It was no trouble, Captain. Captain Barnacles: Good morning, Shellington! Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. The Tamagotchis, the Galactic Republic, the Raposas, the Anime Humans and their familes including the cute anime talking animals and their families and the . I looked inside the Gup, where glass was shattered everywhere. Hey Cap, we're gonna need some help over here. (, Almost gets incinerated by a volcanic eruption. ; Blue Is Heroic: Every member of the group wears at least one blue accessory. He crashed the Gup, and now he isn't waking up! Peso: Dashi, stay calm. If so this is a good fic for you we will get snipits of there life outside of TV there will be drama, love, but most importantly angst because I have no other way to cope with wanting to kill myself other than writing fanficon, TW - Self Harm - Self Hatred - Depression, Due to his depression and anxiety, Kwazii feels like he has no place on the team and turns to self harm as a coping mechanism. I needed to go tell the Captain and Tweak, if she was awake. ? So, what's up? female psychiatrist on law and order: svu; michael grant actor wikipedia; what happened to jace mills; the benton evening news; gymnastics calendar 2022 You don't look to well. I just loose motivation and one project and switch to another so uh, yeah. He really is dead! they deserve more. ? Can he tell them his secret? Tweak: Well, she asked me not to tell, but since it's for her own good I don't think she'll mind too much. For now, you should get some rest. Captain Barnacles is an author of a book-manual How to Pilot the Octopod, Third Edition. The Undersea Storm / The Giant Squid. #official peso simp also theres gonna be no smut bc like, im offcially peso's mother and i forbid him from partaking in any sexual activities. I am shamed. (, Almost gets hurt by a wave that traps her and a sea lion inside a cave. Tears ran down his face. She was motioning for me to follow her. Just water. The moment she got there she flopped onto the bed and fell asleep. Tweak Bunny: You mean down there? (, Almost falls to his death after his parachute cord failed (, Almost suffers from a crown-of-thorns starfish sting (, Almost gets crushed by Leon the elephant seal by accident. Funny, was that hers? Or Dashi? This is my first Imagination story. Peso: I don't know, but at least we will have helped Koshi. Dashi: Aye, aye, sir. Captain Barnacles: We could use your help, Dashi. It is well known that Shellington cannot drive for his life. She just isn't herself these days. ? But they question if they are more then just friends and co Octonauts Preference Tunip was the first there. Yanli Sanren is a fanfiction author that has written 20 stories for Octonauts, Ninjago, Steven Universe, Black Panther, Fairy Tail, Song of the Sea, Pokmon, Power Rangers, Encanto, Naruto, Harry Potter, Home Alone, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Carmen Sandiego, 2019. I just loose motivation and one project and switch to another so uh, yeah. montana plant identification. Please consider turning it on! Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Barnacles said. But she obviously wouldn't like me. One day, however, Tweak convinces him to let his guard down and long story short; she finds out. Dashi: Ok (she reluctantly heads upstairs with Shellington following her just incase. This work could have adult content. I don't know what the octonauts would have done without you. And honestly the time when you said I should only message you with business and stuff about the show and that you didnt want to chat with me, I gotta be honest I was hurt a little. Rating subject to change). Kwazii: Aye, only a few hours away matey. (, Almost drowns when she gets wiped out by a wave. It isn't healthy for you to be over working yourself like Tweak or Barnacles. Thirdly dont insult anyone or say mean things about the people and keep it appropriate in the QnA cuz then your question will be taken of the comments.